MINI 80 represents the maximum miniaturization available to date with an ATE tester.
All potentials of an automatic test equipment is available within 19″/2U rack as a support for those seeking parametric tests with few test points, or for those requiring a standard test-bench platform.
This is a very interesting solution also for integration of on-board programming and boundary-scan test in a real test platform.
A competitive price/performance ratio.
Mini 80 is suitable for:
- in-circuit test of small boards
- on-board programming
- boundary-scan test integration
- being the core of the company test platform
- integration of production equipments for in-line testing
- External management unit
- Manual or customized adapter
- Up to 192 analog channels
- Up to 32 hybrid channels (digital channel up to 10 MHz)
- 1 User power supply (0-30V@1A)
- Universal on-board programmer (up to 4 available in parallel)
- Boundary-scan test management
- Self-test at the module level
- off-line programming and repair station
- functional test sequence management via NI (Labview/Teststand) O.S.
- ict and/or functional test sequence with VIVA operating system by SEICA
- barcode and 2D code reading and automatic collection of statistical data
- automatic programming with CAD data import